The Elder Helpline, a service of Elder Options, is your starting point for seeking information and other kinds of assistance for seniors and their caregivers.
The Elder Helpline is part of Florida’s Aging & Disability Resource Center network that provides callers with information, referrals, choices, and assistance in accessing the many services available to older adults, persons with disabilities, their caregivers, and family members.
Some useful resources might be:
- Rent & Utility Assistance
- In-Home Services
- Emergency Alert Systems
- Legal Assistance
- Ramp Construction & other home modifications/repairs
- Consumer Issues
- Job Placement & Training
- Subsidized Housing
- Medicare & Long-Term Health Insurance Assistance
- Prescription Drug Assistance
- Disaster Resources
- Plus many, many more!
We can also assist callers with information on applying for:
- Medicare Savings Programs
- Low-Income Subsidy for help Medicare Prescription Plans
- State & Federally-Funded In-Home Services
The Elder Helpline is available:
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Voice mail is available after-hours and messages will be responded to the next work day.